If your donation is intended for a specific purpose or fund, please indicate in the “special note” section during checkout.
Corpus Christi Education Foundation
P.O. Box 2822
Corpus Christi, TX 78403
(361) 695.7412 | firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU for supporting the Corpus Christi Education Foundation!
Purpose of Giving
The Corpus Christi Education Foundation accepts donations annually to support CCISD in becoming a world class school district, including sponsorships and funds from the annual State of the District event each fall. The foundation also accepts restricted gifts, pending approval of the type of donation and purpose intended.
All gifts to the foundation support our funding priorities and are designed to enhance education through innovative programming, promoting a culture of college readiness for all, and recognizing student achievement and teaching excellence.
All our donors are Partners for World Class Schools, and make it possible for CCISD students to experience educational opportunities not otherwise funded through the school district. Funding does not replace or alter the use of tax-based revenue.
Ways to Give – Partners for World Class Schools
- Includes State of the District sponsorships
- Main source of revenue for the foundation
- Corporate and individual donors
- Unrestricted giving to support classroom grants and scholarships
- Memorial Gifts
- Charitable Trusts
- Many companies will match an employee’s charitable contribution